Year 4 Christmas Concert
Vegetable Sculpture Competition
Friendship Week 2018
Y3 Visit to Creswell Crags
3CD Class Assembly at 9.00 am
6T Class Assembly at 9.00 am
St Thomas' Church Christmas Tree Festival
Y3 & Y4 Christmas Concert - 2.00 pm
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
General Data Protection Regulation, known as 'GDPR' and the Data Protection Act 2018 came into effect on 25th May 2018.
Old Hall Junior School takes privacy and the protection of all data very seriously. The new European-wide data protection regulations seek to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals and grants enhanced rights for individuals in relation to their personal information.
Some changes to current Data Protection practices have been made to ensure that Old Hall remains compliant.
If you have any queries regarding GDPR at Old Hall Junior School please contact Tracy Adams, School Business Manager on 01246 273801or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Relevant GDPR documentation, please click on the document to view:-
- Data Protection Policy
- Data Protection Breach Procedures
- Access to Personal Information Procedures
- Reasons for redacting Subject Access Request document
- Pupil Privacy Notice
- Pupil Privacy Statement a Consent Form
- Workforce Privacy Notice
- Employee Privacy Statement for a Consent Form
- Guidelines on Record Retention Periods
- Paper Record Storage
- Understanding Information Governance for School Staff